Bradbury Care Centre is located next door to the Whitchurch Community Hospital and is a place where older people, people with disabilities and those with physical and mental frailty can attend as a day service. The Bradbury Care Centre is a ‘place of excellence’ for older people, with professionally trained staff who have a caring manner and enjoy what they do!
The new Bradbury Care Centre is open 5 days a week, offering professional care, a range of activities and entertainment, as well as advice clinics, GP & District Nurse visits and hot meals. People can also take part in drop-in lunches, use the hydrotherapy pool, visit the hairdressers, get the laundry done and have a bath.
People attending the Bradbury Care Centre can take part in many activities, such as jam-making, Boccia (an indoor game very similar to bowls, but is suitable for all ages and abilities) and gardening using the hand-made raised beds especially for those people in wheelchairs. The Centre wants to provide something for everyone and always welcomes suggestions for new activities.
The pricing structure for the Bradbury Care Centre is as follows:
- £50.00 – Full Day (9am – 4pm) including transport, 2 course meal, refreshments & activity
- £30.00 – Bath (2 carers) including transport
- £21.00 – Bath (1 carer) including transport
- Hydrotherapy Pool – price on request
- £5.00 – £20.00 – Laundry service
- Price to be agreed for Hairdressing service
- Meeting and Conference Rooms can be booked from £10.00
- Part days available, price on request.
For more information contact Bradbury Care Centre Ltd: please telephone 01948 662008, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Centre on the Whitchurch Community Hospital site, Claypit Street, Whitchurch SY13 1NT.