The Follies is an historic woodland fantasy with cliffs, crags, caves, deep woods and a series of extraordinary monuments built over 200 years ago, after years of neglect the magical landscape was lovingly restored and reopened in 1993. Parts of the park and the main walking routes contains several flights of steps, some natural ones carved into rock and some man made wooden ones – these can be slippery when wet.
- Free car parking for visitors
- Caspian’s Tea Rooms is open for refreshments and light snacks
- Picnic tables are available throughout the park
- Torches are required and are available for purchase in the visitor centre
- Due to the hilly terrain wheelchair and pushchair access is limited to the visitor centre and Grand Valley
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a lead
- Silver Safari trips are available for the less mobile by pre arrangement