This immaculately-presented cottage is located in rural Whitchurch next to Combermere Lake.
Beautifully furnished throughout to provide spacious, contemporary accommodation, this country cottage is ideal for families and friends who want to spend quality time together in one of the most beautiful parts of the country.
The cottage has a private enclosed gravel path leading to the front door and surrounding the property.
Head into the well-equipped kitchen which has been stylishly furnished and decorated with a comfortable table and chairs in the dining area.
The cottage exudes quality and style throughout.
Nearby Marbury is on the Cheshire/Shropshire border and gives easy access to a diverse range of activities, including walking, cycling, shopping, historic sites, the Llangollen canal, award-winning pubs and restaurants and the many renowned Cheshire gardens.
There is plenty to see and do and with so many historic houses, lovely gardens and wildlife sites all within a 20 mile radius, you will be spoilt for choice.
A wonderful cottage for that special getaway holiday whatever the season.
Three bedrooms: 1 x emperor 7ft double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x four poster double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with log burner.
- Electric central heating with log burner
- Range cooker with electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for log burner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front lawned garden with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 miles, pub 1 mile