The Most Magical Panto of them all is coming to Whitchurch Civic Centre
The sun rises on another day in No Peking: Widow Twankey hangs out her laundry, Aladdin sets his sights on Princess Jasmine and Wishee Washee is up to his usual mischief. All is well until Abanazar arrives, Slave of the Ring in tow, seeking the “Chosen One” Aladdin. The Twankeys’ soon fall foul to Abanazar’s evil ploy to become the most powerful Sorcerer in all the world. Can the mystical Genie of the Lamp save the day? Will Aladdin win the heart of his fair Princess Jasmine? And will Wishee Washee fulfil his dreams …… to become No Peking’s Kung Fu champion?
You can find out @theCivic from 26th December until 31st December 2018 – all tickets available from https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/whitchurch-civic-centre
- Boxing Day [26th December] – show starts at 3pm (Matinee only)
- Thursday 27th December – show starts at 2pm (Matinee only)
- Friday 28th December – Matinee starts at 2pm and evening show starts at 6pm
- Saturday 29th December – show starts at 2pm (Matinee only) Please note: if you had tickets for the evening show, please contact the Civic Centre 01948 665761 and those tickets will be re-allocated to a different performance.
- Sunday 30th December – show starts at 2pm (Matinee only)
A star cast including:
Coronation Street’s Terry Duckworth – Nigel Pivaro as Abanazar
Britain’s Got Talent Runner-up – Lucy Kay as Princess Jasmine
Whitchurch’s biggest ever panto stars Coronation Street’s Nigel Pivaro as Abanazar and Britain’s Got Talent runner-up Lucy Kay as Jasmine, plus a full supporting professional cast and live musicians.
Join us on another flying carpet ride through panto-land brim full of jokes, comedy sketches and musical numbers – with a live band, fantastic costumes, stunning sets and dazzling magical illusions – all wrapped up in YOUR Whitchurch panto at Whitchurch Civic Centre.
Tickets from https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/whitchurch-civic-centre or call 01948 665761