Little Bears Day Care opened in September 2011 and is run by a Management Committee made up of parents and relations.
We provide care and education for children from 0 months – 13 years. We work to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) requirements, whose aims are to help young children achieve the five Every Child Matters outcomes of staying safe, being healthy, enjoying and achieving, making a positive contribution and achieving economic well being.
We are committed to providing the best possible experience for children in their early year’s experience, and work to ensure that our practice meets all the requirements, maintaining continuous development for all staff is available through relevant training.
Little Bears Day Care’s Mission is to:
- Provide an environment, indoors & out, that supports children’s emotional wellbeing, beliefs and individual needs, motivating them to learn, and work closely with each child’s family and to foster links with the wider community.
- Provide quality, affordable and flexible childcare, supporting the children and their families in our community.
- Provide high quality care and education for children below statutory school age.
- Work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop.
- Add to the life and well-being of the local community and offer children and their parent a service that promotes equality and values diversity.